2007-09-27

9/27/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Ryan: Did you do this on purpose?
Mich
ael: No. I was being negligent.
  • Was she talking back? Dwight
  • If a car hit me, it wouldn't crack my pelvis. Dwight
  • Actually, the place that she's in is the freezer, because of the odor. Dwight
  • Bob is a Unitarian. It keeps things spicy. Phyllis
  • Ah, so that's where her uterus went. Dr. Intern
  • I'm petrified of nipple-chafing. Andy
  • Did Roy ever kill one of your cats? Angela
  • Try picturing them with more clothes on, or a funny coat. Pam
  • I'm robbing her. Dwight
  • He couldn't have made it a circle? Toby

And the wit and wisdom of Michael Scott:
  • Who is the real boss - the dog or a fish?
  • Everyone inside the car was fine.
  • Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.
  • I hate hospitals. In my mind, they are associated with sickness.
  • I am a little-stitious.
  • Who is Jesus's dad?
  • A woman shouldn't have to be hit by a car to find out she may have rabies, but that is where we are in America.
  • European offices are naked all the time.
  • Time to carbo-load.
  • Wait - Imodium, or Ex-Lax?
  • While I eventually puked my guts out, I never puked my heart out. I am very proud of that.

No comments: