2007-12-07

2/15/07: Great moments in Office episodes

  • Michael: May your hats fly as high as your dreams.

  • Angela: Poop is raining from the ceilings. Poop!

  • Dwight: Jim, you're the #2 in this office.

  • Jim: The bat. I mean, I know I felt it bite me, but look, there's no mark. I feel so tingly. So strangely powerful.

  • Michael (ripping expensive textbook): You cannot learn from books... I know these are expensive, but the lesson is priceless. Good. I think you're inspired.

  • Michael: There are four kinds of business: tourism, food service, railroads, and sales. And hospitals/manufacturing. And air travel.

  • Toby: It's important to support local art, and what they [his kids classmates] do is not art.

  • Dwight: Do you have the tools to turn a wooden mop handle into a stake?
    Creed: What size?

  • Michael: Ryan has never made a sale. And he started a fire trying to make a cheesy pita. And everyone thinks he's a tease.

  • Michael: Business is always personal.

  • Jim: There's just so much sun in here.

  • Roy: Your art was the prettiest art of all the art.

  • Gil: This is motel art.

  • Michael: That is our building. And we sell paper. I am really proud of you... Without paper, it could not have happened. Unless you had a camera.

No comments: