2007-11-29

1/4/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Jim: Let the record show that Dwight K. Shrute is now completely nude and is holding a plastic knife to Stanley's neck.

Karen: He said it would be like living together. In different houses. Two blocks away.

Michael: In the Islands, they don't make you do stuff like take inventory.

Michael: That's a German woman named Urkel... Grue.

Andy: Boring. Call me if she rolls over.

Pam: I didn't mind helping Jim with his problem. That's what friends do. I help Phyllis all the time. Just yesterday, I untangled a piece of tape from her hair.

Dwight: So you're PMS'ing pretty bad, huh?

Jan: I need to follow my instincts. That's what Dr. Perry thinks.

Michael: And I, to you, in addition, feel the same feelings that you are as well.

No comments: