2007-11-08

11/8/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Apparently, they already knew everything they needed to know about him. (Pam)

I say it's better to be hurt by someone you know accidentally, than by a stranger on purpose. (Dwight)

I would make sure that you were dead. I would remove your teeth and cut off your fingertips, so you could not be identified, and they would call me the Overkill Killer. (Dwight)

You tell her it's for Creed. She'll know what that means. (Creed)

I'll look into it, but the answer's no. (Jim)

Jan has plastic boobs! I have hemorrhoids! (Michael)

Most days I just sit and wait for the break. (Kevin)

I've tented my pants! (Michael)

Hey Michael, I mean Jim... (Phyllis)

I don't need the woods. I have a nice wood desk. (Michael)

Michael: I say stuff like that to lighten the tension when things sorta get hard.
Jim: That's what she said.

No comments: