2007-11-15

11/15/07: Great moments in Office episodes

  • He doesn't get that many calls, so he has me make them up every ten minutes. (Pam)

  • Just so that we wouldn't leave anything up to chance. Or Michael's judgment. (Jan)

  • One of our biggest clients is a ping-pong master. I have to play him tomorrow, or we lose the account. (Jim)

  • I have a life-size poster of Hugo Hoyama on my wall. (Dwight)

  • Let's make ten copies of this diary. (Jan's lawyer)

The Quotable Wisdom of Michael Scott
  • The company fired her for having the courage to augment her boobs.

  • "Pattern"... my friend PAT took a TURN. That's how I remember that.

  • Are you renewing your divorce vows before my deposition?

  • Delivery's all wrong. She's butchering it.

  • To be delicate, they hang off milady's chest. They make milk.

  • Her actions are completely rightful.

  • Line?

No comments: