2007-11-01

11/1/07: Great moments in Office episodes

It's a pretty easy gig when your boss isn't an idiot and your boyfriend's not in love with somebody else. (Karen)

I don't know how George Bush did it when Colin Powell left. (Michael)

Besides having sex with men, I would say the "Finer Things" club is the gayest thing about me. (Oscar)

Oscar: What are you microwaving?!
Phyllis: Popcorn.
Pam: Why don't you use the microwave in the kitchen, Phyllis?
Phyllis: Someone needs to clean it. It smells like popcorn.

I fired them, and you're next. So... what do you say? (Michael)

We are going to make Karen wish that she had never been dumped by you. (Michael)

I brought Silly String. (Michael)

Why don't we play that alphabet game you were talking about. (Jim)

I think I cut my penis on the lid. (Dwight)

You've been like an uncle to me. Like a kind old Uncle Remus. (Andy)

The eyes are the groin of the head. (Dwight)

Come on, Jim. Just climb on top of her and think about Stanley. (Michael)

Wanted: Middle-aged black man with sass, big butt, bigger heart... (Michael)

How on earth did Michael call my bluff? Is he some kind of secret genius? Sometimes I say crazy things. (Stanley)

What was fun about it for you? Was it the death of the twins? (Toby)

No comments: