2007-04-27

4/26/07: Great moments in Office episodes UPDATED 9/6/10

Introducing a new, kind of stupid feature - "Great Moments in Office Episodes!" Since The Office and Ugly Betty are on at the same time, I watch one while recording the other. Sometimes they'll say something in The Office that I don't want to forget, so I write it down. What follows is not a recap, but a list of quotes that may or may not recall funny moments during an episode.

Jim: What kind of bear is best?

Andy: Today was supposed to be really cold, I bet.

Jim: Lord, beer me strength!

Dwight: Those are the money-beets.

Michael: I would like to present you with this novelty check.

Angela: I think he had Tourette's or something.

Dwight: Goat on chicken; chicken on goat; couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right.

Michael: I'm calling the ungrateful beeyotch hotline!

Angela: What's 4+7?*

Oscar: I expect you to apologize for that, Angela.*

Michael:They're trying to make me an escape goat.

Pam: That was your best video apology ever.

Dwight: Blah, blah, a little comment, hmm.

*I had hoped that reading these quotes the next day would instantly remind me of their context. Nope.

No comments: