2008-05-15

5/15/08: Great moments in Office episodes (season finale)

You want us to throw Toby a New Orleans funeral? (Pam)

How much antigravity potion do you want? (Pam)

I don't want your foot money. (Angela)

She stinks with her ways... and her head. (Dwight)

Your job is to make the office lame. (Michael)

Really, what do I do here? I should have written it down. Qua-something... (Creed)

I am totally going to bang Holly. (Kevin)

Toby has been cruisin' for a bruisin' for 12 years... and I am now his cruise director. (Michael)

The real crime, I think, was the beard. (Oscar)

I cannot wait to visit Ryan in prison. (Kelly)

Holly is the best thing that has happened to this company since World War II. Fifty years! (Michael)

I went to a sperm bank. (Jan)

Pam, your smile is weird. (Meredith)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Kevin sub-plot had me howling out loud. Sweet, lovable, retarded Kevin. How did I never see that coming?

Julie said...

That was amazing. They didn't even have to give him different lines or anything!!