2007-05-10

5/10/07: Great moments in Office episodes

I hope there will be management parables. - Dwight
We will be Voldemort. - Jim
Turkey is a healthy meat. - Oscar (Meyer?)
You can't say it, or you can't pronounce it? - Jim
It's all about taking points away from Dwight. - Stanley
Look at what I'm doing, and go tell somebody it. - Andy
I'm not going to walk in a fire after your disgusting feet have gone through. - Angela
Who's Bob Hope? - Kelly
Just you, not everyone in the circle. - Pam

The extra-special wisdom of Michael Scott
I don't have eggs.
It dies... unless you find a new head.
We are all participating in mandatory fun activities... funtivities.
Pam, that was amazing. But I am still looking for someone with a sales background.

Bonus Great Moment from Scrubs
I think there might be something in my uterus.

No comments: