2007-05-17

5/17/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Pam is taller. - Kevin

It was pathetic, though. No offense. -Kelly

I opened a Word document on his computer and put a web address at the top. - Ryan

I sold it on eBay. The buyer was very motivated. - Michael

I don't care if that's how they consolidated power in ancient Rome. - Angela

Check-in time is now, check-out time is never... and the sheets are made of fire... I'm the co-owner, with Satan... and I haven't told you my salary yet - $80,000 a year. - Dwight

I didn't get both of your messages. - Michael

In my experience, guys are way more attracted to the back of you than the front. - Meredith

Swing low, sweet chariots. - Creed

It is not because of the boob job. Excuse me - boob enhancement. - Michael

Your advice was good, but Jan's was bigger. - Michael

Karen: There's one too many people there.
Jim: You mean Kevin?

That is Beardy. That's not his real name - that's just what I call him. - Michael

Just tell her I want to squeeze them. It's code. She'll know what it means. - Michael

This is a Schrute-buck. - Dwight

It is always a pleasure when our paths cross. - Michael

Anybody who comes in here is going to have to take me seriously. - Dwight

So long, assholes. - Jan

That was some serious, hardcore self-destruction. - Karen

Maybe one day I'll find my own Karen. - Pam

You and I are done. - Ryan

Are you free for dinner tonight? - Jim

No comments: