2007-05-04

5/3/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Random nuggets
  • You will receive a full disadulation. (Jim)
  • Phyllis, you're a married woman! (Angela)
  • I am saying a lot of things. (Pam)
  • Wanna go in the womens' bathroom? (Kevin)
  • I do one weird thing. (Creed)
  • I figure I can cut up this robe. (Pam)
Deep thoughts from Dwight
  • A penis. I think you know what I'm referring to.
  • I am removing all bananas from the kitchen.
  • I wish I could "minstrate."
And the extra-special wisdom of Michael Scott
  • As that was coming out of my mouth, I knew it was wrong.
  • Dwight, are those your pants?
  • I know the crap out of women.
  • I feel uncomfortable in the dress.
  • Do you have a crescent? An Allen crescent?
  • I wished for Angela a heart, and for Kelly a brain.

No comments: