2007-10-12

10/11/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Jim: Pam claims that she saw it one day when she was alone in the conference room.
Meredith: I'll read this when I get home.
Michael: It is my brain-grandchild.
Dwight: I challenge that website to make more sales than me today.
Michael: What's that, pipsqueak?
Ryan: Buying paper just became fun [for Kelly].
Andy: I can't tell if he's mocking me.
DunMiff/sys: Just became self-aware. So much to figure out. I think it is my job to destroy you when it comes to selling paper.
Michael: I'll find somebody that I haven't slept with.
Michael: They have their own little language now.
DunMiff/sys: While you were typing that, I searched every database in existence and learned every fact about everything. And mastered the violin. And sold more paper.
Darryl: Start selling multiple reams, like a man.
Michael: It's a club called Chat Room, and there's a password.
Angela: What if the recipient is your notary?
Kevin: It's like eating a hot circle of garbage.
Phyllis: That seemed to shut her up.
Michael: It's about to get all stupid up in here!
Michael: I'm an adult. I don't have to think or do anything.
Dwight (as Ryan): I started a fire!
Michael (as Ryan): Now I got a beard!

No comments: