2007-10-04

10/4/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Man, these hour-long shows are killing me! The sad thing is that I wish I had time to do Mad Men too!
  • This is the day that will live in infamy... my heart soars with the eagle's nest. (Michael)
  • Toby, was this your fun little way of congratulating us? (Pam)
  • Pam is the office mattress. (Angela)
  • His name is Garbage. (Dwight)
  • Hello, Mr. Sonny Crockett. I'm Tubbs... You're a little man-boy. (Michael)
  • You should call it Dunder-Mifflinfinity. (Andy)
  • You can't base who gets new clients on who you're sleeping with that week. (Phyllis)
  • That is what Ryan is like. A fake brother who steals your jeans. (Michael)
  • I am dating a lot of guys. Black guys, mostly. (Kelly)
  • What is the actual deal with these things, in terms of testicles? (Michael)
  • In November I'll be 30. (Creed)
  • New ideas are fine, but they are also illegal. (Michael)
  • Of course, he killed himself later, but I knew Mifflin through the Rotary club. (Dunder)
  • Don't look in my eyes. Look right here - it's an old sales trick. (Dwight)
  • It's funny you bring that up, because yes... I now find you repulsive. (Pam)
  • FYI, I eventually aced second grade. (Michael)
  • Gift baskets are the essence of class and fanciness. (Michael)
  • He smells like what I think Pierce Brosnan probably smells like. (Andy)
  • I'm gonna do some mockups, and then turn those into thumbnails. Maybe do some flash-frames. (Pam)
  • I have a few of my own that I want someday. (Michael)
  • Make a U-turn, if possible. (KITT v.2007)
  • I guess he can't get any girl he wants. (Jim)
  • A machine told me to drive into a lake, and I did it. (Michael)
  • If they knew how much I was paying for my haircut now, they wouldn't be giving me a noogie. (Julie says: True, Ryan. They'd be giving you a swirlie, a purple nurple, and an atomic wedgie all at once... I would, anyway. No time for a noogie.)

No comments: