2007-10-18

10/18/07: Great moments in Office episodes

Jan: Why don't you just pretend that you have a car?
Dwight: I was recently scrubbing my room of memories.
Pam: We only had tonight free, and we wanted to spend it with you.
Jim: We will be requiring a bedtime story.
Dwight: We are wireless.
Jim:
Maybe a nice hotel, or a romantic dinner. Wine, but wine that wasn't made out of beets. Didn't think Dwight would be involved at all. And I always imagined less manure. I mean, some manure, just... less.
Michael: Medical school must have cost, like, $40 or a donkey or something?
Michael:
Up comes the toolbar. That's what she said.
Jim: Are you a cocktail waitress?
Creed: It's a made-up word to trick students.
Kelly: Ryan used me as an object.
Mr. Figaro: Don't forget to disinfect your headset.
Michael: The good thing about the American dream is that you can just go to sleep and try it all again the next night.
Andy (taking a wide stance): I've moonwalked past Accounting like ten times.
Kelly:
It's either your daughter or me.
Michael: Maybe I am having an affair with Suzanne Somers.
Darryl:
You need to access your uncrazy side.
Michael: I've always wanted to be in the Witness Protection Program.
Jim:
You will never want to leave your room.
Michael: I am blowin' Dodge.
Jim:
That was something I would not wish on my worst enemy. And that includes you.

No comments: