2007-10-28

10/25/07: Great moments in Office episodes

  • Break me off a piece of that apple sauce! (Andy)
  • Phyllis is our Mrs. Butterworth. Kind of a less urban Aunt Jemima. (Michael)
  • When I tell people that I work at Dunder-Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers. Or muffins, or mittens... (Jim)
  • I can't cook, and I am starting a restaurant. Mike's Cereal Shack. (Michael)
  • I just drew a picture of a horse that could fly over rainbows and had a huge spike in its head. Five. Five years old. Couldn't even talk yet. (Michael)
  • How about never-hundred hours, sir. (Michael)
  • Ryan is being a little bitch again. (Michael)
  • You are so much more creative than all of the other dry boring morons that you work with. (Michael)
  • My nickname in high school used to be Kool-Aid Man. (Kevin)
  • I'm not really used to doing videos with so many people around. (Meredith)
  • I hate being titillated. (Angela)
  • What's rap? (Darryl)
  • Pam, please clear my phone lines. (Michael)
  • It's gotta rhyme with "piece"... Fancy Feast! Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast! (Andy)

No comments: